Saturday, August 25, 2012

Organize Makeup Style!

As you can tell from my Less is More Posts....I love to organize.  This past month I finally found a organization system that works for my makeup...this has been a long time coming.  No matter how I organized my makeup in the past, within a few weeks it was a mess again!  The trick to organization is to find a system that works for you.

Of course I used The Container Store to help!  Love that store!

I had to find something that was easy to lift since I store it in a higher cupboard and also something that would organize my makeup in the order I put it on....yes I am really THAT anal about how organized it is!  But it helps make getting ready so so much faster and makes me have to think less when I am getting ready.

So here is my new system!

It stacks which makes it much easier to store

It is acrylic which the germ-a-phobe in me loves since it is so easy to see if it is dirty and even easier to wipe down really fast.  

And there is still space left!  The minimalist in me LOVES that!  

However you decide to organize it has to work for you.  Don't be afraid to get rid of all that crap that you never use...It took me years to get to a place where I could throw my old makeup away..but boy did it feel good! And guess what I haven't missed any of that old stuff I have hoarded for years...not once!  You can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment