Friday, January 18, 2013

Healthy Recipe

Tomorrow I am posting the second at home workout!  I have gotten a ton of feed back and am excited that it is helping so many people!  Thanks for all the emails and comments!

For today I thought I would post my new favorite healthy recipe!  I LOVE carbs...but they are so so bad for you!  I also love breakfast which is a huge conflict of interest not being able to eat carbs and all....so I found this amazing recipe that is healthy, easy and so good we some times eat it for dinner!

Oatmeal Pancakes
1 serving ( I double it for Ted and I)

3 egg whites
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 banana (best if a little brown and not super ripe)
A splash of vanilla.

Put it all in a blender and blend it up until it is a smooth consistency.  Cook like normal pancakes.

I double the above and blend it up all at once...it makes about 3 pancakes per person.  I also add a little sugar free syrup...SO SO good!


I have a friend Anna who only eats gluten free and she used her gluten free oats and said this is the best pancake recipe she has found.  She is the one that helped figure out that the pancakes taste better with browned bananas...the flavor isn't as strong if they are green bananas.

YUMM!  Almost takes like a banana bread pancake!

ENJYOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment