Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Week!

This has been a crazy week!  Last night we finished off the celebration of our Halloween week at my sister-in-law's amazing annual Halloween party!  Man she and her husband know how to throw a party!

Ted and I's costumes
The Price is Right!  Ivy league college addition!  

Lola didn't come to the party but here is her costume!
"Luke I am your father"

The hosts of the party!
None other than Honey Boo Boo and another Toddler and Tiara contestant!

There is always amazing decorations and food!
Not to mention the industrial cotton candy machine they have going in the driveway for trick or treaters!  Yummmm

Ted's parents always have great costumes!

Ted's sister Julie and her husband Rick

Our nephew Truman as a fire truck and his dad

All the cupcakes and sugar cookies I made for the party
________________________________________________________________

We had such a great time last night!  But now I am pooped!  I am taking a much needed rest day!  Here are all of the other activities that proceeded Halloween!  In reverse order...

Sunday Ted made his apple master piece!
It is fitting since we both have iphones, ipads, MacBooks and the apple TV...
Mac for Life!!
________________________________________________________________

Saturday night we went to our church and neighborhood Halloween party.  It was amazing!  Complete with a bouncy house, fire truck, police men, spook walk, trunk or treat and a cupcake walk I was in charge of

Instead of cupcake walk numbers I went with Halloween pictures :)
(I didn't get a picture of it all set up...)

And did I mention free fry bread!?  

Ted took me to the original 5 and dinner after...AMAZING!
________________________________________________________________

Friday night Grand Canyon University's annual Fall Festival it was huge! This is where Ted works and they always have amazing things!  This is for the inner city families and kids and is completely free.  At least 20 bouncy houses, zip lines, ect. Tons of carnival games with thousands of pounds of candy donated, and lots more!  Not to mention my favorite of favorites...they had churros!!


_______________________________________________________________

Friday morning I got to volunteer at the pumpkin patch at the Desert Botanical Garden, they put me in charge of family photos and I was in heaven with all the kiddos running around!


Hope you had a great Halloween!  Now it is time for me to take a long winters nap!!  Ha Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment