Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Less is More!

 Continuing my Less is More posts!  On to the fridge!  I have fine tuned my fridge so that it is easy to find and access everything and anything!

Over view of my fridge.  I got the baskets that are stackable at The Container Store

My all time favorite item in my fridge are these containers I put all my milk, Ted's silk and our juices in!  I also got them at The Container Store.  It makes it so much easier for my bad hands to pour the liquid and how much better does that look then having those gross cartons!?  I LOVE them!  I can't forget to give a shoot out to Smart Water, we can't get enough of it in our house!  

I make sure the door of the fridge has easy access to things that Ted needs in the morning so it is fast when he is getting ready for work. (and also so he doesn't mess up the rest of the fridge :)

My all time favorite drink!  Coke Zero!  And they come in these nifty little bottles.  I drink about one every 2 days since you can take a sip and put it back, that way I never waste one and I can have that little shot of coke in the mid afternoon.  LOVE them!  

When you are trying to organize your kitchen just remember less is more.  This is especially true when you are trying to eat healthy.  The less choices the easier it is to make the RIGHT ONE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment