Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Day is Here!

The day is finally here where I can put my blog out to the public!  While I have been sick the last few months I thought of the idea for this blog, created it and wrote some posts.

This is a blog about taking new and old ideas from all softs of subjects and guest bloggers to create a way of modern living.  I am really excited and already have a some guest bloggers who are going to post in the next few weeks.  One is an expert in exercise and healthy eating and I can't wait to see what he has to say!

I became a real estate agent because I believe the home is the most important place you can create, helping people find their dream homes is amazing.  That is where this idea came in, I don't just have to stop at helping them buy their home but also I can help by collaborating ideas to help create better homes for all of us!

Look below for more posts, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment