Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy Labor Day!!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!  Ted and I drove up to Greer, Arizona today about 4.5 hours north of Scottsdale and about 30-40 degrees cooler!  Yes this morning I was dying of heat and now I am wearing a sweat shirt!  Wahoo!

We are glamorous when we travel, Ted's parents and grandparents each have a trailer up here, and I love it!  It is the cutest little trailer park and Ted and I are the youngest people by about 40 years here...good thing Ted's cousins are coming up soon too!  And bringing their baby...I love me some baby Owen time!  

A picture I took last year with our truck....so sad...but in our Prius we got 42 mpg on the way up!  Wahoo!

Greer is a small little forest town...we love it!  


Best Peach Cobbler EVER!!  Yummmm....


Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment